segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2011

SAMUEL QUINTO TRIO - LATIN JAZZ THRILL

SAMUEL QUINTO TRIO



I-Tunes:


Resume
An impressive trio of Latin Jazz, with surprising quality and technique, that does not submit to traditional forms and carries us to an enveloping universe of sounds. 
The bold-spirited independence of its pianist (composer responsible for the arrangement and selection of songs) reveals a precious creativity, an incessant search for perfection, and the passion for rich and singular harmonics. 
An inevitable communication between the listener and this trio is created, inviting the senses with its strong rhythms and involving melodies, making even the greatest skeptics of this style of music surrender passionately to it.


Details:


Gil wants to thank:

First to God for the gift that He gave me
To my parents Almyr (in memoriam) and Sônia Guimarães
To my wife Ana Guimarães
To my sons Matheus, Crystall and Jade
To the great José Ferreira 
To José Bernardes and Leonardo Borges.

Edamir wants to thank:
To my parents Benjamim(in memoriam) and Regina Lúcia
To my sons Victor and João Pedro
To Mr. Paulo Nogueira(Castanheira)
To my friend(brother) Alexandre Mano
To my pupils Ricardo Silva, Mário Pereira, Pedro Silva(Pulga)

Samuel wants to thank:
To God for this Great victory
To my wife Isabel for her love
To my parents Preta e Pedro(for whom I dedicate “To Peter”)
To my brothers Saulo, Lya, Fábio and yours families
To my parents-in-law João Melo and Maria da Conceiçao
To Júnior, Susana and Leonor
To my friends in Brasil: Anderson, Adriano(Guri), Cleide 
To my friends in Portugal: Ricardo Duro, André Leite, Alexandre Silva and everyone who always supported me

This Trio wants to thank:
To Fernando Rocha, Paulo Silva, Alberto Índio, Pedro Figueiredo, Nuno Vasco, Mr. Paulo Nogueira (Castanheira) and all of Numérica´s team.


Tom Jobim 
1 Água de beber 07’21’’

Cole Porter
2 Night and day 06’23’’

Samuel Quinto
3 To Peter (Ao meu Pai) 06’56’’

Chick Corea
4 Spain 06’36’’

Luiz Gonzaga e Humberto Teixeira
5 Asa branca/Qui nem jiló 06’31’’

Samuel Quinto
6 Sunny day (Dia de Sol) 05’00’’

Chick Corea
7 Armando´s rhumba 04’11’’

Milton Nascimento
8 Caçador de mim 06’57’’

Samuel Quinto
9 Wondering on you 07’13’’

George Gershwin
10 Summertime 08’29’’

Ary Barroso
11 Sandália de prata (Isto aqui, o que é?) 05’05’’

Total: 71’28’’


Ref.: NUM 1158



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário